January 8, 2010

August in Wal-Mart, only better!

This week I got my first non-parental care package! I don't exactly how excited I should be about this (it should be a lot), but I think I'm about ten times more excited than that! It is just so nice to feel so remembered and loved from across the ocean. So, without further ado, I present the lovely care package contents, all courtesy of the wonderful Judy and Robby Gough :)





The care package box was like going back-to-school shopping -- that exciting and that practical!
They sent:
pens -- blue, black, and red (yay grading) -- for a lifetime
permanent markers of assorted fun colors
2 boxes of markers (Crayola, of course)
crayons
gluesticks
toothbrushes
15 -- count them, 15! -- packs of Orbit gum!!!!!!
M&Ms -- plain and peanut
candy canes!
and last but most certainly most importantly, a 2010 calendar of Thomas Jefferson's Academical Village!

This week I also got Christmas cards from friends (thanks Mimi and Katie, and also everyone who thought of me before Christmas), so I'm still feeling the Christmas cheer over a week into the new year. Thanks, friends! I have a giant smile on my face because of you :)

No comments: