April 13, 2009

Colbert the Catholic

Okay, this one's going to be short and sweet...

First things first: This past Tuesday I found out my placement with TeachOverseas.org, and I'm going to be teaching high school in Prague!! The school is called Gymnázium Ohradní, so now you can look it up in case you're extra curious. I'm really, super duper pumped!

My friend Amanda wonderfully informed me that Rob Bell's new NOOMA video, entitled "Corner", is now out. It's created in conjunction with Compassion International (so now you know why I'm EXTRA excited about this NOOMA). Go here to see the Compassion site, and then click on the link to watch for free.

Bart Ehrman, atheist and professed intellectual, was taken to lunch on The Colbert Report last week. For one of the best (and funniest) guest-author interviews I've seen on the show, visit the show's website. For a synopsis, check out this blog. Thanks go to Justin Holcomb for sharing this story with me via his Facebook status update!

No comments: