September 6, 2009

Just shake off that caboose!

Maybe you have heard of the exercise miracle machine that lets you vibrate your way to a trimmer, fitter you: they're vibration exercise machines!

I read about them in a magazine, but I still thought they were ridiculous and purely a hoax. I thought about them probably for two good minutes, then completely forgot about them...until today! I discovered that my new Prague gym has one of these machines when I looked around the room and saw, as Stephanie puts it, a young, buff, Ukranian bouncer-type jiggling away on the machine! If someone so fabulously in-shape thought it worth the time, what about someone like me? Or would that be just a little bit too much jiggle for a whole room full of people. Maybe I'll spare them...or maybe I'll brave the vibration exercise machine anyway (even if only to say I've done it)!

If you want a brief history of vibration exercise machines, go here.



----------------
Now playing: Metro Station - Shake It

No comments: