September 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Here are some pictures of my flat. For those who don't know, Rachael's and my flat is actually located IN my school. So here you have this high school building, 4 stories tall, and I live in it. I get to use four keys to unlock a gate, the main door, a second door, and finally my flat door just inside the main entrance. The good news is Rach and I can make as much noise as we like because we don't share the building with anyone else! And, though our flat may be small, it has a lot of character! Enjoy the pics, and try to picture what it looks like in-person :)

The bedroom, as seen from the kitchen door. My bed is on the right.


Bedroom looking back toward the kitchen door. A door to the living room is on the left.


Living room, from the other kitchen door.


Living room, looking back toward the kitchen door. The door to the bedroom is on the right.


Kitchen, as seen from the bedroom door. On the far end of the room, the left door leads to the toilet, the middle is a closet, and the bathroom is on the right.


The bathroom! Notice the washer/dryer that takes 4.5 hours for a full cycle, and the tub with no curtain and a hand-held shower nozzle!


The kitchen from another angle. The door on the left goes out to the school.


----------------
Now playing: Ben Lee - I Love Pop Music
via FoxyTunes

No comments: